Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Sightings



The Midland County Fair is going on this week and while browsing the 4-H Pavillion a few things caught my eye.

Tucked amid the thousands of items on display were some Halloween goodies as well as a few pieces made from papier mache….a little bit of October in the dog days of August.



The trolls even made it to the fair.


Spooky gingerbread house.


 Lots of Halloween crafts.



  Papier mache something.


Gourd carving.


Real pumpkins.






Papier mache "Despicable Me" guy.


Cool T-shirt.


More miscellaneous Halloween.


 


Papier mache piggie.


3 comments:

Justine’s Halloween said...

Good job finding some spooky things at the fair! It's nice to see a little Halloween - no matter where you are!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I was thinking...how sweet of him to share all these cool pictures...I just love Halloween stuff...oh that is cute....OMG - that is a lot of spiders!!!

((thud))

I am better now....thanks, for sharing :D

Cheers!

STOLLOWEEN said...

I actually thought of you when I saw this :)....cause I know there's nothing you like better.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin