Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm A Jotter


If you have read any of my posts over the past years you already know that I’m a somewhat obsessive doodler and note keeper…I burn through notebooks on a weekly basis filling them with concepts, ideas and sketches.

Several weeks ago while cleaning and organizing my downstairs workspace I stumbled across this journal from 1996 which is filled with things to do and concepts for a haunted attraction.

It was fun to thumb through the pages and see what was going through my mind in 1996.



1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Crap, if I did not already worship you like I did....these notes are amazing.....you rock. Don't show anymore....I will cry :D

Seriously, thanks....these are brilliant.....really, thank you.

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin