Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Odd

Last night I reviewed my stats for this blog and was surprised to find that the most popular post on this blog is the entry about building a DNA molecule with my son last March.

Out of 333 posts about Halloween and papier mache the most popular is about a 9th grade science project.

My guess is that there are a lot of students out there googling for help with their homework.

Congratulations to the DNA Model Project for gathering over 7,000 page views and an honorable mention to the Shrunkle Post for coming in a distant second.

The best news of course is that I’m now over half way to 666 posts, the magic number in the world of the Halloween obsessed.

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Congrats :) That is pretty cool.

My most popular posts have to do with Hal the Halloween cat :) So I guess Halloween props are just not as popular as I thought :D

Looking forward to your posts this year.....Halloween related or not :)

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin