Thursday, August 26, 2010

C.R.A.P. Files 002

More “Collectibles Retained and Packed” although using the word crap is sort of insulting for these pieces.

These small ceramic pieces have a ton of character, feature light up eyes and are wonderfully painted.

I have obtained one or two each year from a local craft show held at a cool apple farm that really knows how to celebrate Halloween.

I’m not sure how many different characters are available but you can be sure that I will head back to the craft show this September to complete my collection.




3 comments:

Sarah E. Jahier said...

I am loving these posts!

It's great being able to take a peek at other people's collections.

Can't wait for #3!

Ghoul Friday said...

Yes, the word CRAP does not come to mind when I see these :)

What a cool series to collect. I need me a tradition like that.

Pam Morris said...

omg I love these little guys! hmmm...wonder if they're available online anywhere. thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin