Sunday, March 15, 2009

FROGGER!



This past week I have been working on developing some projects for some new papier mache workshops that I will be teaching this summer. One of the projects is frogs, large frogs created from a variety of recycled materials such as corrugated cardboard, plastic milk jugs, cereal boxes and lots of newspaper.
By the end of the month I will have five different frogs created. The photos above illustrate the basic shape but there are still numerous accessories to be added such as teeth, tongue and warts plus some unique and creative painting styles.
As soon as the frogs are complete I will post a tutorial on www.stolloween.com, in the meantime I'm also working on some new gargoyles and a couple of other projects that I'm keeping under wraps.
Yeah, the 2009 build is on!

4 comments:

JD said...

that is pretty cool Stoll,not halloween, but pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the frogs!!!!

STOLLOWEEN said...

thanks....have no fear, I got plans to "Halloweenize" a couple of them...think FrankenFrog, Count Frogula and Amphibimummy...I can't leave well enough alone :)

Phil said...

Great blog Stoll - I have given you an award. Please stop by when you can and pick it up. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin