Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Email Backlog

Photobucket

Meet Luigi, a very cool toad that is hanging around our backyard this summer. What does Luigi have to do with Email Backlog? Nothing. I just thought Luigi was one handsome dude and I like to post photos in my blog entries....so....

Just a short note to say this is a very busy time of year and I receive quite a few emails everyday asking questions or just commenting on my work. Thanks to all that write me, I appreciate and love to receive mail. As things get busier I get a little slower in my response time. I try very hard to respond to every email or comment I receive but between now and Halloween a few days may pass before you hear back. So keep writing, I'll get back to you...it just may take a little bit.

Keep creating!
-Scott

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin